Happy Republic Day to every Indian; May this dawn usher in more responsibility/ accountability among each one of us, especially politicians!
– Giving women at home respect and empowering them, to empower the family, home, society and the nation : I always felt and experienced that a home progresses only when the women at home are respected and empowered. Every generation owes a lot to mother, predominantly, where it takes off from and where it reaches..
– Helping every individual around us to be self-reliant, thereby making nation bereft of poverty : Can I really touch and enable people and their families, who are in touch with us every day. Can I educate every child around me and make the environment exciting for learning thereby making every human being be judicious and take decisions for one self.
– Being honest in every thing I do. Enabling every human being to be honest and empathize with the fellow being. I humbly try to do this. Yes, still a long way to go. I need more patience and more empathy to invest more time.
– Being more disciplined, in my life – at home, my work, and more importantly whenever I am stepping out of home and do things that has impact on happenings around me – on the road, public behavior, taking care of the surroundings…. the list is endless
– Last but not the least, standing up and being upright, not paying bribe and not letting one take bribe. making the nation corruption free..
Happy Self-realization day ! Awakening the self !
Filed under: awakening the self, Children and their environment, civic development, Discipline and social responsibility, Entrepreneurship, human being, India, Inspirations, Leadership, Learning and facilitation, Movement in Education, Nation Building, Self Belief, Tribute Tagged: | Awakening the self, Being more responsible and accountable, discipline, India, Republic day, Sreeni, srini