Happy Republic Day to every Indian; May this dawn usher in more responsibility/ accountability among each one of us, especially politicians!
– Giving women at home respect and empowering them, to empower the family, home, society and the nation : I always felt and experienced that a home progresses only when the women at home are respected and empowered. Every generation owes a lot to mother, predominantly, where it takes off from and where it reaches..
– Helping every individual around us to be self-reliant, thereby making nation bereft of poverty : Can I really touch and enable people and their families, who are in touch with us every day. Can I educate every child around me and make the environment exciting for learning thereby making every human being be judicious and take decisions for one self.
– Being honest in every thing I do. Enabling every human being to be honest and empathize with the fellow being. I humbly try to do this. Yes, still a long way to go. I need more patience and more empathy to invest more time.
– Being more disciplined, in my life – at home, my work, and more importantly whenever I am stepping out of home and do things that has impact on happenings around me – on the road, public behavior, taking care of the surroundings…. the list is endless
– Last but not the least, standing up and being upright, not paying bribe and not letting one take bribe. making the nation corruption free..
Happy Self-realization day ! Awakening the self !
Filed under: awakening the self, Children and their environment, civic development, Discipline and social responsibility, Entrepreneurship, human being, India, Inspirations, Leadership, Learning and facilitation, Movement in Education, Nation Building, Self Belief, Tribute | Tagged: Awakening the self, Being more responsible and accountable, discipline, India, Republic day, Sreeni, srini |