On my regular travels the morning Golden Hour is the time when I am usually on my walks with my camera. Since it is the only time I get for myself, these introspective perambulations have not only shaped my strategies for life, but also yielded me a great number of opportunities to capture the busy life at the tranquil hour.
Here are a sampler of my captures. I just picked one or two from each of the locations to showcase the length and breadth of India and its rich ritual practices and flurry of activities that are connected to the auspices and precious Golden Hour!
I start with the
– Spiritual Varanasi, then go to
– Khajuraho to its east, to celebrate the human spirit
– head to far east Kaziranga wild life sanctuary,
– then come down to Kolkata,
– and to Puri on the eastern coast of India,
– down to Pondicherry,
– then head to Silent Valley in Kerala.
– traversing towards northern direction to Mangalore,
– then to frolicking Goa,
– Financial hub of Mumbai
– then into the desert land of Udaipur, Chittorgarh, Jaisalmer, Ajmer and
– The national capital of India, Delhi
– finally heading to the crown of India – Kashmir and Ladakh.
Happy browsing… Would love to see your comments..
my photo-blog SREENIViews for the stunning Magic of the Golden Hour, covering the length and breadth of India.