Dear potential future business leader,
I, Sreeni (passionate learner, motivator, mentor and an edupreneur – http://www.sreeni.org), am delighted to write to you, as you are looking for one of the best B-schools to pursue your MBA from.
Indus World School of Business (IWSB), unique endeavor in business education, launched by Career Launcher group, has been recognized as one of the B-Schools to watch out for, by none other than Ravi Mathai Centre for education innovation of IIM Ahmadabad in 2010.
In just two years, IWSB has outstanding achievements to its credit. The accolades are pouring in for enabling young business managers who are entrepreneurial leaders in their own right. Have a look at the credentials in every sense –
– IIMA research study 2010 puts IWSB among the TOP 4 New-age B-schools in the country from 1600 B-schools – for innovation and B-School curriculum – “B’School sets new trends”
– IWSB student Ankita wins Cherie Blair foundation for Women -NEN young women entrepreneurs’ international award for 2010 – CBFW-NEN Awards
– IWSB students win national gold honors at Rural Marketing Association of India – Business model for rural enterprises at IIMB – IWSBians at IIM-B RMAI Competition
– NEN names IWSB as one of the TOP 7 Entrepreneurial campuses in India for the third year in a row
Placements – One of the best in any B-school: Among Top-3 in the Salary offered to fees ratio; comparable to many in the Top-20 B-schools – Placements 2010
· The best for the first batch passing out – highest 11.45L; Average 5.64L; Work-ex Avg 6.74; Freshers Avg 4.56L – Placement Highlights
· Highest number of entrepreneurs emerged from any campus in its very first year – seven (last count)
· Placements focused on young and fast growing companies that offer great amount of freedom, responsibility with accountability. Check what the entrepreneurs and bosses say about contribution of IWSB students.
Faculty – Eminent academicians; Alumni of IIMs and IVY league B-school with over a decade or two in corporate; Many practicing and Award-winning Entrepreneurs
Campus – Five acre ultra modern wireless enabled campus; Separate hostels for Boys and Girls in the vicinity of the campus – IWSB Campus Pictures
Industry Institutional interactions – Over forty business leaders / entrepreneurs / change makers who have impacted India industry, economy and society spent their precious one-day at the campus in the last one year – IWSB E-Bootcamp, E-Bootcamp Videos, My-Journey Series@IWSB
Curriculum – Intensive curriculum to stoke leadership and entrepreneurial thinking, hailed as one of the most innovative by IIMA study – Program highlights
Many students launch their entrepreneurial ventures while being in their two-year program at IWSB
The focus at IWSB is all about enabling youngsters like you to realize your potential. There are so many more things that you will discover about IWSB, if you find a little time to explore – www.iwsb.in and the blog – IWSB Blog
Programs – IWSB offers two programs in active partnership with Pondicherry University (central university constituted by parliament of India) – A ppt on IWSB, Program and Admission at a glance
· Autonomous PGPM (with Twinning MBA from Pondicherry central university) : Flagship, Industry acknowledged, intense program for those with high ambitions
· MBA-Twinning from Pondicherry university (stand alone) : for those who wish to have a good MBA with outstanding faculty and environment
You can interact with students and alumni by connecting on:
Facebook – IWSB Facebook page
Linkedin – IWSB on Linkedin
iwsbchannel on youtube – IWSB on Youtube
You can download forms and apply – either from IWSB.in – ; or simplyapply on careerlauncher.com; you can pay on-line or at any of the CL centers and submit forms there itself or send it across to the IWSB address.
I will be delighted to help you achieve your career and life goals. You can connect to me on web space through http://www.sreeni.org (it has links to facebook, linkedin, youtube etc)
Wishing you a rewarding career and amazing journey of life
Love and wishes,
Director and Facilitator, Indus World School of Business (iwsb.in)
Co-Founder, Career Launcher (I) Ltd.
Filed under: Children and their environment, Discipline and social responsibility, Entrepreneurship, Institution and course, Movement in Education, Uncategorized Tagged: | indus world school of Business, IWSB, Letter to aspirants, MBA, Sreeni